Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Eight Below & Game Apps I

A touching and inspiring movie -- Eight Below

Just finish the movie and I got a strong feeling that I must wrote it out here. I knew it's a bit late, this movie was release like... this start of year I think. I was wanting to watch it in cinema but seem no one interest to see this in a cinema and didnt get the chance to group some people to watch it. So i missed it. After some months, the fate drive me to Setapak, and I found this movie in Kent's computer. I copied it, bring it back to cyber and watch it in my "sweet maggie" time :P

I charmed by this movie, really. The story, the sled dogs, the act. It is so...amazing. Very brief for the story. Due to some incident, Jerry and his team force to left the 8 sled dogs in the Antartica base and cannot go back to save them for the whole winter. So these 8 sled dogs, Name Old Jack, Maya, Max, Shorty, Truman, Buck,
Shadow and Dewel left there. The second part of the movie mainly about how those dogs survive themself at Antartica, some cannot make it. And Jerry try hardly to find a way back to the dogs.



The Best thing in this movie is the sled dogs. They'
re so intelligent and cute. Dialog in this movie is less, because the dogs do not talks, at least we don't understand it. We still understand, actually feel and touch by the scene where just the sled dogs acting the scene. I kept thinking how they made the dogs act that way, thats so smart! I get to know several thing which i never learnt in my life, the life at Antartica, the toughness of sled dogs and the high bond of human and dogs. Keep to see this movie, it's so nice, it's inspiring, it's just more than human :P

Game Application I (the sad thing is....no more picture here :P )

After my previos post (so bad about Game Foundation), until today, the first day of Gamma year, I had my first class of Game Application 1. Overally, the starting of this class by Miss Isuzi and with her complete planing for the who semester lecture and tutorial is very good, and far more better impersion to everyone in class (who got the scar of Game Foundation as told). It's different from Hilmy(the founder of MMU's SEGD) GameApps 1 as told by my senior. But I think thats cool. Along with the lecturers and assignment, we'll explore to game design process step by step by the time keep designing our own game elements by elements. At the end of the class, we expected to make a simple, single player game with any platform.

Obviously this is different from game programming 1's last assignment. Game programming was focusing in programming, thats the reason I can score it well because I just code my "simple" game with some better coding and tricky coding. Anyway, I should introduce my 1st flash game from game programming 1 -- BuiltLittleHouse. GameApps1 last assignment seem a bit different from that, it's more design focused. So here to determind whether I'm a Game designer, or Game Programmer. lol.

We have to work out our idea next week, actually I got some... basic idea. Will reveled here once i got confirmed. hehe

life~?

Today played a "so long" sport...basketball. I mean, so long didn't played. Had some good time, and bad time too :P got Own by some gang of people. hehe. Well, i guess my life is plain, seem nothing to talked about...Hmmm...what the main purpose of this blog...

Yea...missing 2 post of Dx? whats going on? Well, faced some problem in it actually. I was thinking to share something out once i got myself over the problem and will discuss about it. Need to go over something from beginning again.

Today feeling ..-.. First day, Old feeling.