Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Bee Game Birth!

Ya...after hours and hours of working. Finally I made it! It's Bee Game Beta Testing! I need people to test it out, finding bug, critique it, comment it and suggest it. I not going to post long here, because this post is mean for comments on the game. Everyone please comment here. I need the Comments for report.

Please get the file from me (it's just 2mb) or dowload it

Thanks :)

**EDIT**

Thank for trying! After few people help me to try it out, I fix bug which i never meet in my testing period, thank you! I fix the bug and re upload again the file, so, please download again.


Some tips here, if you got boring playing the 1st few level, change the data.txt setting, copy and paste the last level to 1st place, and taste the hard level, I found that the hard level is really challenging :)

**EDIT** **again**

Spending a sleepless night, I manage to implement sound and music, completed level to the game. But still not much bugs fixed. And this is what i present at my game application 1 class. Bee Game 2.2b

I thinking to refine the game play, provide clearer info, fix bug (a lot of them...), and implement a new game mode, score attack which play unlimited until you lose. thinking of it.