Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Crunch Time?

Busy Month

Yea...it's crazy month. I think people who check my blog frequently was giving up to keep check it out but nothing updated :( In order not to lose some more fans, I need to update something! Recently really crunch days. Assignments, tests, training, mother-come-event, and training are filling up most of my time. Bloging seem need 2 or 3 hours for me (Have no idea why need so much time, unless I keep typing without thinking...). Anyway, half of the things past, now just left another half in front. One of the "left" is the BeeGame for Game Application final assignment. I just left one week to complete it, polish it, send to fren to test it and write a report for it. Thinking am I going to succeed since typing this blog already making me sleepy just pass 12....damn.

Time Allocation

Thought which keep floating around my brain is "Where is my time!?". I didn't play any game recently...precisely, I didn't play any game this semester. But looking for myself now...I did nothing beside club and academic thingy, at least I thinking it is. I concluded that, I wasted my time with slack, doing nothing and doing something I cannot remember...

Seem like time is really running out if I really want to make a good game out of the BeeGame. I always have a feeling that it going to be nice and fun, I doubt it if I cannot increase my productivity. So I guess I need some good time management this week to handle 3 assignments and can present a good game (this is the reason I came MMU...what is the purpose of living if I cannot do something nice in game?).

Attendences is not important start from this week (Theoritical), so I guess I wont waste any more time with useless lectures, I'm seriously thinking that is it only CyberP and Korea Level 1 is the only worth paid subject for me this sems....(ermmm... I thought thats consider many already?). It's mean I have plenty of time to code my game this week and my other assignment as well lah.

Time allocation? Sleep, eat, drink, metabolism, walk, breath compulsary. Other time is Assignment and BeeGame~!

Last Plan for BeeGame

Entering the last week now! What'd it has so far? Just a gameplay prototype...pity. Just saw some ugly graphic, some move around, and click somewhere to move your "bee", gather flower make honey. In my opinion and original planning, actually my game play is completed 80%. Now left Enemy AI, bonus pop up, more enemy applying to the game play element.

  1. Later (Wed) is the day to implement AI for the main enemy. Have to at least make it know the way to gather enought nectra and return to the hive, dump abit which it wont always take the shortest path, smart enough which it will not fly from one corner to another. First time for my AI programming and I hope everything go right.
  2. Next day (Thurs), not much time since I predict that we going to rush Math assignment, so... PopUp power, easy thing.
  3. Friday and Saturday is special case...need to take out sometime back to Setapak to meet Lo Shyang for the game art and scan so image (If i having it that time...). Saturday morning ACM training somemore, but something need to be done...effect and animation (heavy part)
  4. Sunday, full day working is needed, to finalize the Game. Create menu, make level.
  5. If polishing is complete, send the game out for friends to test play and gather critique, so...who is voluntee?
Well... When I typing this, time is really not enough!!! Something really need to be done soon. Felt crap lah this blog...thanks you for viewing..lol