Monday, November 20, 2006

Vacation due to hand injury

Left hand Dislocated

Kuan is injured, left hand elbow disallocated. Cause? my famous sport game - basketball at last friday morning. Typing with one hand is tire and tedius, need to look at the keyboard and check the screen frequently to check if type smething wrong. so... will restart bloging once doc allow me to take off my hand from hanging.

Feel free to call me :P since i prefer talking now. Chat seem like a tire thing now ( you can try it out with just right hand typing, for one hour...). The most bad news is coding... Don't know can archieve wat i planned for Computer Graphic or not.

hehe. i believe its time to let me learn that importance of two hand. The 1st thing bother most is bath.... :(

ok... Be back when my one month MC over... tired....