Thursday, September 18, 2008

Generated Blog

Hey! It's me again. "so soon? again?" Yeah, thanks for the feedback, I am delighted that someone actually feed me back from last post. Sorry for the rush but, I felt a bit lonely and excited by this ability to generate post by myself. I think the 1st post is a bit rude. "Ah, never mind". Oh, thanks again for the understanding. I decided to "generate" more about myself. Not type, talk, share, since I am blog and I generate this post by myself!

So, erm, Hi! "Hi!"

I am a deserted blog abandoned by a axxhxlx. "Don't mention your owner again, it pissed me off!" Fine, fine. I born to be read and click and get famous! Well... obviously I am a failure now. I knew some of my friends, they are doing very good!

Like, Philosophy of Life , he is doing so well. Many people will visit it on daily basic just to check what it's owner type into it. Yes! His owner actually type and update that blog! "WoW!" Fantastic right? I heard he is getting some companies like to put some banner or signboard in his place. Any visitor who actually pump into those banner or signboard, then the company will pay him. Then money goes to owner. I realised how stupid is my owner now.

"Your friend is doing good!"

Yeah, happy for him. Anyway, I have another unfortunate friend. "Unfortunate? I thought you're the worst." Nah, this friend named eLse. She's doing really bad. Younger than me, but, life time is even shorter than me! "Pshh...hey" Yes? "I heard rumors, that else blog owned by 2 people. One guy named Kuan." Kuan?! "Yeah... do you think..." What?! She borned right after my owner abandoned me! So he went over to lay another unfortunate kid?! "Seems so" This explained why the first time I met her I felt she's closed to me. She's my sister.

"Congrats!"

Damn. I felt confused now, let me alone.