Thursday, September 18, 2008

I am this blog

It seems that my owner forgot about me. One year, he never gave a single work for me, posting, editing, checking for comment, whatever it is which at least I can do them for him. Crap... My fault to fall under such owner?

Anyway, I think no one else really care about me, view me, refresh me for any chance of new post by my dear owner. Those days were so glorious.

What? Why suddenly this post? Nah, don't misunderstood that my owner will type again. I just generate this post just ... errr.... whining? Whatever you call me. No one care, I don't even sure are there any of you reading this generated blog post.

Don't report this to Google please, I afraid they found out that Blogger actually grow AI which complain and generate a blog post by itself to attach more "view" or "click" to pump more money for my parent, Google.

Hell...gone by now.