Monday, May 29, 2006

The Very First Day of Holiday

Today is a the first day I in my Beta year holiday. Well, this holiday I planed a lot of things (at least I think is quite a lot for me). They are

  1. I must do something with my direct X. My highest aim is animate the model, actually is... what i think, if i can import some model with code and display it, it consider as a good achivement, for me, Kuan... lol
  2. This is a bit...hehe... I planed to finish my Metal Gear Solid 3 in this holiday, finish it! How? go to Lo Shyang house, use the time he is not at home, and crack that game :P (pity loshyang)
  3. This plan is abit...part time syle. Solve the Algorithm programming question on that site....forgot what site, will mention later lah. To prepare for next sems' code match. My team is name "i dunno" yes, i dont know :P with Josh and Solid, a strong team huh? letz rox!
Well...this is the plan.

What I did today? errrr.....abit shame to say, but i worth the enjoyment de! letz share then

Morning well....ordinarlly day man, but... i did a exciting thing anyway...i watch lost. LOST seasion 2 last episod. Damn another big mysteries lies for season 3!!!! cannot wait to see it liaw. For those who say (if here really happen that someone carelessly get in here...) LOST is the best series i ever see..... really... give yourself a chance, don't miss this series! damn nice !

Well....today, my wife, my dear MyVI.....hurt again...pity her got such a bad host. The hand Break Jam liaw! haaa.....dont know what happen, very first time i call my father to check it out looo.......he say dunno what wire jam or got off the break or what, no idea, Hope Kent will help me fix that out lah.

Ok....next thing. ya. 1st time i swim, at CyberJaya. hehe, pity me and William and Leongi traped in the Cyber Desert. So i end up bring my Laptop to their house, play game, then swim and dinner at Dengkil with them lo. Well, thanks to them i wont have a bore and bad start for this holiday.

Ermmm, i think this thing really worth to mention then. John, keep asking me and Iris who want to be next academic year GDC president. Ahh...thats kind of heavy thing for me, i felt proud of it but i really don't want that post. No idea why, but i will try my best for the GDC. Ya, seriusly, just like what i did for PB!

OOOOOk....Last liaw Last liaw....i guess, my first post always is long post de lahh, see how long i can sustain this thing lah, damn it. Kuan style, 21 years no change. Forgive me. Yea, going to sleep liaw lahh, Min Bee kept reminding me to sleep already, tommorow have a Future Game Creator Seminar to organize eiii, ya! tommorow topic sure is around that seminar. Keep track (i still felt that i am just a freak talking to myself.)

TodayFeeling : i miss someone...