Tuesday, March 27, 2007

It's Dark

It's bad, bad, bad and it's too bad. I let my dear wife (named myvi) fall into valley of suffering, Factory of crazy doctor, Hell. She's hurt, again. It happended at the peaceful MMU campus where there are road and junctions.

It's not a good day for me before that trajedy happen. My brain is full with Code, Java or Action Script, and full with game, Quasr or EggRun. Beside of codes, there are alarm clocks ticking and warning me that they going to ring soon, those damn DEADLINE alarm. Brain is yelling, knocking me to get some fresh air but NO! I'll die if I missed those deadline.

With the burdened heart and sportless-body moving back to my dear wife after a sleeping class. I was going to drag my way back to my dear second wife(named laptop) and continue killing codes monsters. And here come a lovely wira, trying his very bad luck to jump into a junction infront of it, where he need to pass through a straight and lineless road, where I driving on. Whether he is blind, or he thought I fast enought to halt my dear wife, he's all wrong. There, the trajedi of pain happen.

Brain's Praying **Give me some light...**