Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Sitting in the room of GDC

*yawn*

Ermm, ya. As this semester we FIT student start our class at our new FIT building, as a FIT student we can raise our head a bit higher since we have a newest home to struggle. As every lectures get their own new single room, so do our FIT own "proud" societies have their own room too.

So far we used our room pretty well. Had few meeting over here, Hi-Comm meeting, FGCS meeting, Hi-comm self assignment meeting (Oops). Mr Wong sponsor a lot of his beloved book here to let we and member has some free book to glance at (althought they are a little bit old, but some knowledge not aging too fast). Me went here at empty weekend, put on my laptop, plug in the LAN cable and play some WoW, the latency here is fantastic! Erm... well, did some work too. Well, I am not the only one with a key doing this, even someone accidently had a key also did this ( but people did sponsor a box of biscult to the room lah). But I didn't use Codeplay T-shirt as pillow, I am not guilty then :P

I guess it's natural of human that we work more effectively in a office enviroment. I can stay focus and awake all day long in this room, coding, searching, chatting. It just feel very right mood to work on something. After leaving the room and back to my own room, it's sleeeeeepy! Well, working life style i guess.

today brain's crying ** GDC is not fun... at all. I missed TTSS prefect board liaw. Much fun, much friends, much meaning, much rewarding and much worth it. **