Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Reincarnation

It's funny to read my second previous blog to find out that I actually said I reblog after the long pain of hand and this blog telling my fellow friends that I actually reblog again. I can felt dissapointment of my blog's viewer. So until today, I was speaking this matter with Edmund. Well, I should thank him really to change my perception towards blogging and encourage me to continue blogging with a different kind of feeling.

The reason I stop blogging is over, it's not important anyway. I came back after changed my blog title and objective. Last year, my blog visited by many of my friends, or some other stranger who accidently click into my blog. From the statistic, I believe my post about trip and life were most welcome, and these posts are the one I actually enjoy blogging.

I had a very nice trip back at Sabah this January, too bad I wont blog it since it over for almost 2 month and it's 7 days trip (finger also patah then :| ). As long as my blog has one visitor, I will continue, my promise to you, Edmund. hehe.