Saturday, March 17, 2007

Rain in the morning

I love rain in the morning, those cold enough to keep me awake, those soft enough to take my breath away. It's saturyday morning. The rain just started after I wash up myself. Whenever there's rain in the morning, it's always nice to stand at the balcony, feel the breeze of the rain, enjoy the scene of a foggy morning. The rest of this day going to use in doing one work only. So here I am to part time abit blogging.

Yesterday was a wonderful day. Mother came KL to join some company's party. Yesterday she just landed here and free of the day. Sure I'll be there with my mother and Min Bee too. We had some nice time at Wan Utama. The best time I guess is the dinner time where Ah Hou, Ah Chee and Bryan were there too. We steamboat at Sunway there. It's from 8pm till 12 am.

Not reporting my dairly life but what I wanna say is, the time with family and true friends always is the moment really make me feel life is alive and it's the reason I keep myself breath. Back at cyber, assignment, works, club thingy, some people might think it's good to be busy, actually I just felt being stupid. It's always no matter how much you did, it's turn out bad, or it's turn out good but the people who judging it, viewing it is not in mood or didnt catch the feel. The thing failed.

Idiot I am sometime I used so many time to do one thing but just get replaced in one second or only receive critic. It's like living under someone I dislike shadow. Why need to do some shit to please those I hate. I rather spend the time with the one I love. Friends, we always live in this kind of dilemma, it's really stupid when you dislike it but force yourself doing it for something not necessary. Unless you find a reason for yourself, else don't work for it.

Today Brain's taking ** It's still responsible to take even you like it or not, beware of responsible then, we got a family responsible and true friends responsible to carry, those undefined, leave it, whether it's take your fame or name, you don't need it from them. **