Thursday, May 31, 2007

Quasr Closed Alpha Launched!!!

Yes! This is it. If you all still wondering what's made Kuan busy, what's made him not avaible to gathering, what's made my nickname in msn so down or moody. It's all because there is one big project on going and I worked for it hardly ( In the spare time between my assignment and exam lah). It's Quasr: The Trading Card Game by Hatchlings Games !

Anyone interested wanna test out the game that Me and my wonderful teammate made? This game was design initially to bang a big sound to the world, it aiming to be very big! Without saying much from my side, better to see with your own eye.

Currently we just in close alpha launch. It's mean a testing period where the game still not polish, buggy, lack of function and design. Alpha testing is there to fix those thing and make the game better by figure out the tester response. Anyone who is interested, please sign up as our alpha tester! I cannot guarentee you getting a spot as a tester anyway :P

Quasr

Enjoy :)