Sunday, May 20, 2007

StarCraft : A game that change my world

For those still a little bit outdated StarCraft II was announce officially by Blizzard as one of their next release. Diablo 3, next warcraft expansion, are still in mystery. But this... can I say it is the biggest game title in the PC game history? This coming title, SCII naturally become one of the most wanted game, most looking forward game, it may be a game to hit this world again... who knows. Blizzard never fail to develop a world's game.

StarCraft. The first time I saw someone playing it was at a computer shop at Karamunsing, KK. It caught my sight for a long time, then it's in my hand (Pirated...) few minutes after I found out that this game was developed by my favourite Game company - Blizzard. Dissapoint hit me badly after I install the game into my very old computer, it ran, but very slow. I never gave up playing, even with a ridiculus (ridiculus? sound familiar) speed.

So far, this point doesnt make sense of my topic today. StarCraft playing didn't actually changed my world. It's brought me something to change my world. A group of friends - LsL. (LsL again, next time have to intro other gang liaw, hehe). No matter what are the other reasons, the most significant put us together at 1999 is this game named starcraft.

We call each other, play this game at a very expensive cyber cafe (RM5 per hour). Days carried on, our starcraft became bigger and bigger. More and more comrades we can gather together and went CC to play SC. We walk like 2KM from school to Damai, we woke up 7am and reach a CC at 8am to grab a place, we took bus together to town, just for SC. We overnight at each other house, main activity SC. Every Monday morning, we discuss and revise our strategy of last week. Lunch, we talked SC. Walk, we talked SC. SC SC and SC.

Miss those day badly :)

Today Picture :
Today Brain's Predicting : Guys, StarCraft going to have a better, updated version. LsL need to update too :D