Wednesday, May 09, 2007

A Special Friend Leaving Us

First semester of my gamma year in MMU, we made a unique decision to take Korea Language 1 as our coco subject. I was the first to start this korea wave then William, Eddie, Leong kee, following to join this unique first class of Korea Language. So happen that Min Bee also in the same class, same session, but she was not under my influence.

The first class is one unforgettable class since it's the first day we met this special friend - Ms Yoon Sang Mi (Actually it's a bit odd to keep on calling she Ms Yoon, she's just 27 anyway). She's quite a korean type pretty girl. Her friendly way of conducting a class form our habit of attending every class by her. Honestly, Korea Language 1 is the only class which I holding a 100% attendance record since I came out from secondary school.

We managed to pull her out for a trip to Taman Negara ( please refer to my previous post of taman negara for more information), and this trip built a friendship among us. After that we had some other activities as well like watching movie, dinner, bbq, whatever. Although we're a bit slack during the second trimester and this trimester as well, but I believe she appreciate our friendship.

Today Picture : Ms Yoon and her three favourite students :P


So, tomorrow is a day my first korean friend going to leave this country. She's leaving us, but B&B last long :) Malaysia didn't leave a nice image to her as a country, MMU not giving her a nice memory been a lecturer in it, but I do hope we all as her friends let her has something to keep in heart.

Today Brain's Farewell :: Farewell our beloved Korea Teacher and good friend. Wish your future will be happier and sweet sweet with your love one. Ann Yeong!