Thursday, May 03, 2007

The Old Days

Sound like an old guy? Ya... It is.

Since young, my mother taught me one thing, enjoy my time in school, It is the best time ever. This theory seem hard for me to understand in my primary school age. In those days, I suffering in class time, boring classes, force to do homework, singing class (terrible), sprank by teacher. We always looking forward for recess bell rang or end of classes, then it's my free time to play around... except my tution time lah. It's fun to remember back my old friends and cousins at Sandakan, the sweet time we play together and talk which sound like an adult but actually it's very childish but true. We hate schooling so much that we neglect the fact that, it is the place to bind us together.

The theory was reminded by my mother again when I was in my secondary school, junior forms. Studying in my secondary school is a tough life for me. I met all those cleverer, and more hard working student there. They spoke english like the one in english movie, they study so hard that life is to read a book, they score so well in examination which seem so hard of me to say it's so easy. Then I start dislike schooling again, enviroment force me to study so hard that i need to sacrify my computer gaming time for examination. Academic is not the only thing taught in school. I not yet understand my mother's theory by that time but I actually applying it. LsL formed at my junior forms. After strugling for classes ( or slept pass it), we went cyber play starcraft, or basketball court play ball, or Center point to lepak. I forgot most of the thing I learn in my geography or history classes, but I earned one gang of friends which accompany me in my whole life.

Today Picture 1 : LsL ( Edmund, Koh, Cheong, Shyang, Me, Kent, Daniel and Ryan (spirit :P ) )

Senior forms in my secondary school, honestly, should be the best time ever in life. Just as my mum told me. I joined prefect board in my secondary school and it brought me a lot of memory and friends which I will never forget. With my own brother gang LsL, and brother gang prefect board (HLG) and sister gang ( 8po Group). Though there were problems of study, relationship and event, though there were anger, dissapointment towards some people. The joy I got in that time made my life already something not to be regret. There are no complicated personality, there are no relationship bing with money or busingess, there are no betrayal, no true hate, no ridiculus, no dark side of human being. At the end of my secondary school, I already learnt and understood my mother's theory.

After my schooling days, I went college and currently at University. I am happy and joyful that I still met some good friends just like I did in my secondary friends. Simple and true friends. Whether it's the growing up effect or complicated people mind, I met some people, I taste some relationship, I witnessed some personality which I thought only happen in dramas or movie. The price of growing up. It really sound like a kampung boy who went to a big bright city. lol.

Today Brain's Reminding :: I guess I made a lot of right chose of friends in my life. Just to remind that, chose a friend which is true.