Sunday, April 29, 2007

Birthday of My Girl, and My Friends

26th April just past (few days ago lah). It is a special day to me, I have 4 friends birthday on that day, which is the most in my calender (in mind one). So, here, happy belated birthday to Jagung, Terrence, Yan Ling and.... my dearest Min Bee.

I believe she got a really nice birthday week (never heard of birthday week? which is her invention that the whole week is her birthday and almost everyday has something to celebate.) Well, beside it is Min Bee's birthday week, it also our MMU's assignment killing period where most of us have at least 2 assignment to pass up this week. Time management became important then ( because she is the priority in any situation... unless I risk my life).

Genting trip in my previous post is the starting of the activity in this crazy busy week. After that, we had a BBQ party at C block pool side. Most of her friends (My friends too lah) invited to this pool side party. Bao Bao, Josh, Ms yoon, Yan Hui, and new member to Bao Bao - Hao Hao. The party was very fun, we chatting around, playing, burning, josh busy taking photo, Yan hui busy burning the food, etc etc. But the party end up burning under a roof because of raining but still keeping the fun, everyone sang birthday songs to Min Bee in varies language ( so happy :D)

Today Picture 1 : This the indoor bbq area.

Another activity is the midnite-putrajaya-bridge candle "blowing". The same party member gather together at wednesday night, brought a cake, brough a special gift, 2 cars and rush to the bridge. Cake cut and share, gift unwrap and show, mouth smile and laugh, picture caught and store, and lastly... police came and we RAN!!! Ms Yoon felt funny we had to run like that. she knew the real reason after I said one thing "they want money" then she understood. How corrupted is our country can be proof that Ms Yoon already force to pay rasuah in the first day she reach Malaysia since the custom claim that she cannot bring in her comestic thingy.

Today picture 2 : Mid night in putrajaya Bridge.

Today picture 3 : Yum Cah after the escape.

Well, 26th April sure is the day I reserve for her de lah. Lucky that it is holiday. Activity ? Secret :P

Today's Brain's Wish :: Happy birthday to my love, wish you will happy and happier in future and happiest all the time .