Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Friends

This word seem important to me, well, it's actually important to everyone. Why Kuan suddenly want to talk about you (my friend :) ). It's because I'm too sien and nothing to blog about lo. hehe.

Busy and stress are really something that will drive someone minds away. I tasted it. When all things came together and all waiting for me to handle, whether it's problem or trouble, It's just feel like collapse. Then I picked up piece by piece, jewel or trashes, there is one piece which still shiny just that dust polluted it, a bit.( sound literature? May be I just saw my MUET exam slip ).

How weak I became, how upset I pissed off myself and those pissed me off, there is one party, whole lot of people, who still stand by me. Even they are still busy and hanging with their own life's troubles, hands are still given out. How dare I forget about it and so selffish that I burried my head into the soil of stress and trouble.

It's weird but actually the memories help this out. I remember the sweet times. LsL, HLG, GnL, B&B, Bao Bao and Min Bee :D

Today Braind's Flashing Back :: It's been so long since I can laugh without thinking who am I just thinking whom I be with.