Sunday, April 08, 2007

Busy and Simple. It's life

It's not common to hear Kuan said "I'm am freaking busy with my life now", "I got no time to the gather, because I got lots to do" or "Sorry, I'm busy, mind chat next time?". It's really not common to hear this for the years before I step the foot to MMU campus. It's common now, especially this and last year. I am so sorry that some of my good friends actually start my MSN chat with "bz?", "still there?" or "..." not interested to find me anymore coz I turned them down few times.

Sorry friends to me to act like that. I have a very bad control of my life right now, it's just too mess. Things pop up like mushroom after rain, even last last week my car in accident and she's done now. I still not getting her back because I am too busy and lost the energy to get it back. Too many things floating over my mind made me no heart to think about my car. It's really bad.

Anyway, I recharged my battery. The charger is Segamat. I went there yesterday with Min Bee to celebrate her father's birthday. First time met her parent, hehe, I guess I did quite well anyway. I was there since saturday morning until sunday (today) evening. I did nothing but watch TV on the sofa, went eat Segamat food, enjoy 2 ppl world with Min Bee. Ah~~~ Refreshed and recharged.

Today Picture : All my "treassure" gathered in my life. the WOWTBC is actually Kent's :P


Today Brain's Sharing ** Life is actually simple, just ignore those negative people, ignore those annoying comment, ignore those fake praises, ignore those you-think-it's-shit.