Friday, August 18, 2006

Trip of Taman Negara

犯小人, 贵人助

This week seem is a very terrible week for me to talk about people. I felt the Chinese speaking of "犯小人" now. Translate to english, it is "offense small people". It have a meaning of the fate will make me have problem with people in some time (week or moths). I got several people problem in this week, what a "happy" week. People just piss me off with no reason. For me, they just want to piss me off even everything is going fine. Or some people pissing me off for something they are not involved? What the heck. There are 3 people actually pissed me off this week (surpise? some might just knew one, haha...) But, thanks for my true friends all around me who support me, understand and bear with me in this kind of "shit" moment.

It's not easy to make me felt angry, but one thing is too easy to make that happen. Stop treating Kuan as friend and trash our friendship. Friend respecting is the very important thing for me, so i respect every friend of me, if they don't, surely they ignite me. Somehow, something prove my way of treating friend is correct. Instead of some pisser kicking my ass, there a lot, a lot more angel who carrying me from falling to frustrating and angry life. Thanks to those friends, I live no regret as with my true friends :) (geli? ya...i think so... but to show my appreciation to my dear friends! )

DAY 3!!!


Everyone is asking about the day 3. "Where is your last day?", "Too sad to write the ending?", "busy week? I want your day 3!". I wanted to blog day 3 right after my Day 2 post but din't have Day 3 picture (Josh pindah rumah, congrats to him to leave his hostel "venom" room). Got the picture yesterday, so, need to work something out then :)

Early in the morning of Taman Negara Trip Day 3 - 6:30 a.m. "Handphone Opera" again but no one going to do anything of it. Until 7 a.m. our leader cannot stand anymore, she's switched on the damn light :P. Everyone had a very nice sleep after really tiring Day2 activities. We had a very rush morning. Boat will reach the jetty at 8:45 and we only woke up at 7:00. hehe. We rush pack, rush queue, rush eat, and rush down to the jetty.The fact is, we are not the 1st group to get on board, and we waited around 30 minutes for next "express boat" to fetch us to Kuala Tembiling (what is the purpose of rushing... should have enjoy the toast and hotdog slowly!). It's returning mood for everyone, after just 2 days of trip, I felt like it's been a long time to stay there and with all the people there. Well, every trip have the same feeling when returning :)

I was keep awake for the 3 hours boat trip (had a nice good sleep mahh) and so do others. At 1st we all boys played poker on the boat, not pluging leg fur again...just drink some water. After one hour, sien liaw. Lol. I sat beside Ms. Yoon, she's enjoying her Ipod and the river breeze :| . Then I start to ge boh with her, Yin Yee and Min Bee, ask some girls' stuff ahh, boy's stuff ah and...3 hours just past like that. There once our boat mulfunction, it float there until some other boat pass by and give the boat driver a hand.
Without proper rest and lunch, we get onto our bus after we reach Kuala Tembeling. We have some plan to make sure we get the last 2 row of seat before get on the bus. Girls will go up in 1st place to book the place and boys load the luggage to the bus (I think only chinese and youngster will do this.. :P ). What happended in the bus? zzZzzZzz. Hehe.

Back to the "Bulding Forest" -- KL.

After the sleepy bus trip, we are back here, KL. But not an end for Cyberese, still way to go. Ms. Yoon is rushing back to CyberJaya for her Seminar for the korean student. Me and Min Bee need to back and prepare go pick up Min Hui at LCC (low cost airport for Air Asia). So...everyone need to rush back :P. We had our lunch at KL Sentral - KFC. This is the fastest KFC meal I ever have with my friends. But still, we late of one minute :P and need to wait another 30 mins for next train.

Activity not stop right after we reach CyberJaya. Everyone of us still have stuff to do. Ms Yoon need to go seminar. While the rest of us + Min Hui & Alferd - Leong Kee, went to Mines to watch movie - CLICK. It's a fun nigth because pity William and Yin Yee keep fooling by us to "matching" they two. Hehe. I over night at William's house that day, to accompany this pity lonely guy who don't have anything in his house :P Min Bee and Yin Yee went to William house, and we four have so "early morning" sharing like that lo...

The Trip...

Well, this is my Taman Negara Trip. I enjoyed it so much and I believe others too. Some of us are not familiar or even don't know each other before the trip. Then end up is a bunch of friends. I went to many trips before this, but I can say Taman Negara Trip is one of the best. I miss the trip very much. Looking forward for next trip :)

Today Feeling --> Many things happended, I can felt people around me, good and bad.