Tuesday, July 04, 2006

처는 Kuan입니다

인녕하새요

Ok ok, Don't worry, I not going to write another Korean passage :P (Actually I not able to write that also). For some my humble translation, "처는 Kuan입니다 " bring a meaning of "I am Kuan", sound "Cheo Nen Kuan Ib Ni Da". "인녕하새요" is "hallo", sound "An Nyeong Ha Sei Yo". 인녕하새요 is use for greeting in Korea. good morning, good night, hallo or even good bye with friends and close people, they use 인녕 "An Nyeong" all the time. Strange? well, the globe is large enough to contain everything, hehe.

I entered the 3rd week of MMU. It seem the past 2 weeks are long, long enough for me to actually start missing holiday! So far, study is okay, as long I have a korean to learn, others subjects still can bear with. Ms. Yoon is so beutiful and kind of person, plus the fact that learning a new language is interesting, so today's all classes I skiped with the excemption letter by SRC except Korean class :P. Operating System is "cool" since we have a game names "Guess What the Heck is the Lecturer Talking" to play when we attending his lecture. His slang is the "best" I'd ever seen in my life. By the way, not Operating System.....it is "Opering system".

For GnL who actually see my blog! Tai Lou (Tiam Leong ah) just gave me a surpise call today! What a surpise call really which I thought I already abandon by him. Well, we talked a lot, keep updating him about Wai Keong's marriage, how are that he and how are that she. He said may be he also "good thing" near wahhh... get ready lo :P LoL, just kidding. The call interupt by the bad reception of the MPH anyway, and he not calling back after that :( For those don't know who I talking about and curious... GnL is my gang of good friends in TARC, while tai lou is the one keep take care of me, which include kidnap me to yum cah at the mid night, force me skip lecture to eat lunch, teach me how to prevent pregnant without "durex" (shsss...).... :P lol.....study life mahhh.

GDC Recruitment Drive!

After one week of Central Plaza Booth recruitment and MMU's societies recruitment drive (Monday and Tuesday), 2006-2007 GDC end up with 210 members! Cheers! The reason I can think of for this big growth is the big drop of regitration fee :P Not a trick but just we aiming a bigger goal then just RM5.00 . Forgive me for I cannot reveal this secret now...(unless someone pay me RM 1m something lah....). But still, this is a very good kick start thing for us to start over GDC and make it better. Anyway... without Iris, Syefri, William, Alferd, Miki, Hui Bing, John, Key, Eddy, Leongi, Solid and Zie Aun this MPH's booth not going to success and fun. I actually enjoy staying at the booth because keep watching people come and ask then signing up and being with the booth's crews was fun! hehe. (The picture...Miki sneak snap me :|...or mayb Alferd?? )

Well, after this little event, I grew my confident for the new Hi-Comm. I can see the effort, heart and vision for the club between us, letz rocks this year! We got 210 member to duel with this year, hehe.


WCG in MMU

I think this event is worth to mention as the part of Gaming Scene in Malaysia which Syefri always work so hard to do somthing for that. There are 6 team Dota and 4 team CS in MMU's WCG competition. Some incident happen and made WCG's team just able to use 10 PCs for the competition. Then the competition force to continue into the night. At the same time, due to some other incident too, me, Syefri, Alferd and William somehow need to stay with them too. We wait until the winner declared, took picture, shut down the PCs, pack them, and leave the place with them. Somehow, we 4 got a surpise gift from WCG's staff, as Syefri describe it as "Confusing bag" as thanks gift for we 4, So Happy :P (The picture, WCG at MMU's LIbrary Foyer)

Today Feeling :: Tiring day, going to watch Germany and Italy??